Recent content by Eric01234

1. Eric01234

Jet pump pressure setting

I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the flow rate of the well? It's has 30gpm flow according to the drilling data sheet. Any negative implications from running above the manufacturer recommendations?
  2. Eric01234

Thank you for the suggestion, I tried this by opening every faucet in the house but no luck sir.
  3. Eric01234

I am on a 2 pipe system. I shut off the well to the pressure tank and opened all my faucets, whatever I do I can't get the back pressure below 37-40 psi, I don't know how to bring this number down to 25psi, according to the manual it's possible but I can't figure out where I went wrong. I...
  4. Eric01234

Hello, Recently got a new jet pump to replace my old jet pump and I'm having trouble with the installation instructions : "Observe the pressure gauge on the pump case while the pump is pumping and continue to adjust the control valve so that the pressure gauge reads approximately 25 psi and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks