Recent content by Encarbon

1. Encarbon

Intermittent Sewage Gas from G400 Dual Flush Toto

Is it possible the P-Trap design is not "strong" enough since this is the last toilet leading to the sewage system. We have 2 other toilets in the house that are normal Toto ones with upright P-traps that don't experience this.
  2. Encarbon

So this happened a few more times, each time the water line dropped under. Usually happens overnight and there was no noise coming from the toilet. Any ideas, is this more a toilet issue or a plumbing issue.
  3. Encarbon

It happened again yesterday but this time I noticed the fill line dropped. I feel like this was not the case in times prior unless the fill line drop was so slight that it was not noticeable. It did not drop in the other bathrooms, does anyone know how to adjust the water fill line (could not...
  4. Encarbon

Recommendations on Softener.

Hello, Looking for a softer recommendation based on my city's water results. Hardness ranges from 190 to 320 ppm or 11 to 19 grains per gallon. I'm currently considering the Springwell Futuresoft system or Fleck 5600 system. Any insight on which system I should go with would be appreciated.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks