Recent content by Elmo

1. Elmo

Toto Soiree or Guinevere review, installing, comments and pictures

Terry, first, thanks very much for the suggestion to use the "blue" Korky flapper. This made a BIG difference in the flush volume and force. The water height in the tank was 6 3/4" which when flushed with the original "orange" Toto flapper would drop to about 3 1/2" in the tank before the...
  2. Elmo

My house water pressure is 70 psi so it is well under the 80 psi threshold. Thanks anyway for the suggestion. I may just go ahead and change the flapper. I think Terry said to go with one of the Korky flappers after I receive the replacement flush valve from Toto.
  3. Elmo

Terry, I have 5 Guinevere toilets in my new home. I had a problem where the flapper would not close because the handle, which is normally in the "six O'clock" position would stick in the "3 O'clock" position. This only seemed to happen with the toilets in my 6-year old twins bathrooms. It seems...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks