Recent content by El_Burro

1. El_Burro

Fridge water lines in new build

House has no drywall yet so I think anything in wall is doable. See the pic in the previous post. The copper line comes out right out of the slab between studs. EDIT: I appreciate your offer for help! No need though since subcontractors are currently working on the house. IM just trying to...
  2. El_Burro

Hi Terry, It is an honor to have you in my thread lol! So many helpful posts of yours I have read in my lifetime. The builder has ran 1/4'' copper under the slab across the kitchen from the Island that contains kitchen sink. I assume they will tie in to the faucet water supply. Se picture...
  3. El_Burro

Hi Worth, I understand these wall boxes exist. I am pushing the builder to use these. The issue I have is that all of these wall boxes connect to larger 1/2'' pipes in wall than what my builder has installed (1/4'' copper line). Is there some sort of adapter that can be used inside the wall...
  4. El_Burro

Hello all! I have been a lurker of this forum since I was a teenager tackling DIY projects in my parents house and now 16 years later I finally make an account LOL. I am having a home built and have an issue I need to resolve with the refrigerator water lines. The builder has used 1/4 copper...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks