Recent content by ehuisvuil

1. ehuisvuil

One or two wax rings?

Following everyone's advice, I bought a Drake, which should be arriving in a day or two. I remembered that a few years ago, when I lifted the toilet up, I took some pictures of the floor and flange. From wjcandee's advice, I think this looks like a one wax ring job. Does that look right...
  2. ehuisvuil

Help identifying this Kohler toilet

Absolutely. I only asked for advice because I actually want the advice. There's a funny follow-up to this toilet's story. The toilet was a good price for a never-used toilet -- $50. I passed on your advice to the guy who was selling the toilet that it was a Kohler Santa Rosa and that he...
  3. ehuisvuil

Thanks for all the feedback! I am going to take all this advice and steer clear of this toilet. I probably will get a Drake.
  4. ehuisvuil

I don't think it is one of those. Those two toilets both taper in as you look down the side of the tank (see left picture). This one has the porcelain extend down from the tank straight to the floor (see right):
  5. ehuisvuil

So far, I only have the pictures. I probably will have to buy it (or not) when I go see it tomorrow night. I am hoping someone on the thread will recognize it before then.
  6. ehuisvuil

Hi, A guy in my area is selling this never-used Kohler 1.6gpf toilet that he bought about 4 or 5 years ago and put in storage. Does anyone know what model it is and if it flushes well? Also, I want to use it with a bidet seat. Will it work with one of the standard ones, like a Brondell...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks