Recent content by edward M

1. edward M

new user and I believe venturi/jet blocked

For my info only, what is CSV? Is stranded pump cable the safety line to prevent losing the boat anchor. Is 160 poly extra thick walled PE flexible coiled pipe to go down the well? If I am correct about the 160 poly then the question is why? I shouldn't be for pressure.
  2. edward M

Yes, but to toss it out the animal has to get pulled without damage to well or anybody else. So as I stated previously is there an approved way to get it out without using 6 gorillas. Also the new pumps submersibles as well as deep well pumps are literally junk. In talking to a plumber that...
  3. edward M

Okay, in addition to no water I am sick. I have got the well box area uncovered and previously I with one or two friends pulled the two pipe system from the well with a bad foot valve. As I stated before this has a blocked jet venture and has a full load of water. I calculated that I have an...
  4. edward M

I have a HCM 75 deep well pump that was loaded with rust and I was preparing to take it apart to put a new seal in and O ring however I lost water. I now believe that rust may have clogged the venture/jet. I have another HJ 75 deep well pump that was purchased on Craigs list which appeared very...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks