Recent content by Ed Rogers

1. Ed Rogers

Drain vs Joist! Help needed!

We see this is a common issue on quite a few posts however ours is unique: Our new install of a prefab shower pan has the drain coming dead center of a joist. Today we spent 8 hours (literally) searching for answers. We found boxing and sistering and understand them all however if you take a...
  2. Ed Rogers

Shower leaking issue

I'm not a professional plumber, but it seems like you have multiple issues going on there not to mention some potential health risks. Just looking at the images indicate (to me) that that shower needs a total renovation. You've got cracks galore up and down. Water is surely going to find it's...
  3. Ed Rogers

Help! What to do shower drain/Joist?

@afwxman Did you ever solve this problem? Running into the same issue with our bathroom remodel.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks