Recent content by Dwtxbox

1. Dwtxbox

Brine Pick Up Tube w/ Air Check doesn't reach bottom of Tank

I'm not sure, I bought this from Home Depot.
  2. Dwtxbox

I think you misunderstood. I was experiencing low pressure with the old resin. Since I replaced the resin, my water pressure is fine.
  3. Dwtxbox

Ok, that makes sense. The seller already refunded me, and didn't require I return it, so today I bought a coupler and added a piece from the old one to get it to length. I actually just replaced the resin. I got about 12 yrs out of the old resin but it recently started causing problems with my...
  4. Dwtxbox

I have a Fleck 5600 Timeclock Water Softener and was recently cleaning the brine tank when I noticed the the air check was broken into pieces. I ordered a new one, made sure I ordered one long enough so I could cut it to size, but the seller sent me one that is about 4" short, so it doesn't...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks