Recent content by drocket

1. D

instant hot water faucet

thats the answer i needed thanks.
  2. D

double sink: one trap or two traps?

i just did the same as you i have a disposal with a horizontal to a "T" that goes down into an Strap/Ptrap that goes into the floor/wall just put the trap below the T and you're fine but you dont need 2 traps. You remove the Y or cap one end and connect everything to the other side.
  3. D

instant hot water faucet

well i figured insulation but a lot have those spouts that stick up and there is no insulation on those.
  4. D

instant hot water faucet

so back to the origional question what is the difference between a regular single handle faucet and the insinkerator? I am trying to avoid spending hundrerds of dollars when i can get a single/bar faucet for under $100
  5. D

instant hot water faucet

i have an in sinkerator instant hot water dispenser model H770-22 with a 1/2 gal tank.
  6. D

instant hot water faucet

what if i want to change out the faucet?
  7. D

instant hot water faucet

is there a difference if i use a regular single faucet for my instant hot water or do i have to get a special one made for the hot water.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks