Recent content by drillit73

1. drillit73

deep well jet pump compatibility

I agree put a submersible 3" or 4" pump motor you will be so much happier other than trying to put a suction pipe and using a jet pump if you have a4 inch well you'll get so much water out of the submersible pump motor then a jet pump and it'll save so much time of your life and then trying to...
  2. drillit73

New submersible pump will not pump water.

With an inverted check if you would not get any water that's a typo on my reply you would not get water whatever to check its always good put a check valve every 100 -140'a check calve
  3. drillit73

I'm not trying to tell anyone there wrong just from my experiences and I'm pretty well experienced but I like to talk to more people and no I'm not always right I'd like to learn more but from that I believe what I said previous so if anybody like to talk more drill it at Cox at net
  4. drillit73

the three horse for 400 foot application is BS I got two wells that I pump 90 gals minute with a two-horse 7&a half just depends on the application
  5. drillit73

You must not be a water well contractor not sure what part of the world you're in but drop pipe is usually 120 schedule and if somebody put in an inverted check valve you and get water regardless constant pressure pumps are the way to go my opinion an old school pumps with the 20 pound...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks