Recent content by drana

1. D

Water softner - Strange Issue(City water)

@MaxBlack Thank you for the response. I am a newbie and not seeing a setting for hardness for ,my Aquasure system. Also my system is programmed to start a regen a for 3000 gal, not sure this is accurate. What is the correct setting for a 48,000 grain, 4 member family with 13-15gpm hardness?
  2. D

Does your flow meter look like it's working (indicator when water is running)? Yes it is working. How many gallons does it show when you've detected that water feels hard again? after the regen is done, it shows 3000 gal, approximately when the meter shows 1250 gal, i do not get soft water.
  3. D

Owners Manual : All the setting are preset by the manufacturer, did not change anything. https://images.thdstatic.com/catalog/pdfImages/73/735589d2-6733-4a97-aed6-66001fd678c0.pdf
  4. D

Thank you for looking into this. Totally Capacity : 48,000 grains Hardness of the raw water : 12 gpg Water usage: we are a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 kids) Settings programed: Back wash time: 15 min Brine Time: 60 min Rapid rinse time: 10 Brine fill time: 12 mins Please let me...
  5. D

Eight months ago, I enlisted the services of a local vendor to install a water softener system. Initially, it performed well until its first regen cycle, but after the first regeneration, the system only provided soft water for a few days before reverting to hard water. Despite the vendor...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks