Recent content by Doug Romonovich

1. Doug Romonovich

Replaced burned up pump and it was stuck in mud now what.

I am going to order a well seal style to attach a 4 foot section of schedule 50 pvc. That way if this doesn't work I am going to go and get a submersible affluent pump and cut v grooves in the bottom and just suck it out that way.
  2. Doug Romonovich

Here is my third filter I didn't get a chance for 1 or 2 Second is my well Third is parts i got fir my air lift pump. I already have a 3/8 50 ft hose to use as well. I am also reusing my old 90ft line and adding the 40 from the piece I did when I replaced my pump. I am going to use a cut off...
  3. Doug Romonovich

Good point guys I will be buying the parts to make one shortly. *update went to lowes this morning and bought the stuff for the air lift pump. They didn't have the well seal to make an inducer. Pulled the well cap off and thought oh shit let me clean the filters before I start. The cap was a...
  4. Doug Romonovich

If it had a flow inducer it would of burned up sooner. The old pump is top fed from the side. It lasted so long because it was side fed. Being buried the bottom would have sucked up everything.
  5. Doug Romonovich

Yeah I was looking at the big rental trash pumps with a 4 or 5 inch hose and making a connector to go down to inch and a quarter. I have a 30 gallon 6hp craftsman air compressor that says it will push 150 psi. If I buy 1/2 hose it should work down to 125ft. Already bought the adapter to hook it...
  6. Doug Romonovich

Hey what's going on everyone. (Skip to the end to get to the problem) As the title says, my pump ended up going out and it was stuck in mud which made it a big pain in the ass. A little background. Bought the house 9 years ago when i was on mid tour leave from Afghanistan. Was a HUD house but I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks