Recent content by Doodle

1. Doodle

American Standard Dual Flush

Thank you for the quick response, I will call monday and get the valve. Hopefully I can find a plumber to put it in if I can get it.
  2. Doodle

American Standard Dual Flush

Hello my name is Tomas, Awesome website, long time lurker I have looked every where. I have an American Standard Dual Flush toilet were the dual valve has failed. The large flush button on top of the valve is broken. On the valve it reads WRAS, which is from what I can gather from my search is...
  3. Doodle

Has anyone seen a tub installed like this?

Thank you guys for the posts. I guess that for this steel tub the installation is correct and I feel flexing because it is a cheaper tub.
  4. Doodle

Has anyone seen a tub installed like this?

Hello everyone! My name is Tomas. First I am a long time lurker and want to thank all the posters and their expertise. I bought a condo about year ago and because of this forum I have been able to do a bunch of work. Recently I gutted my second bathroom and while removing tiles I noticed slight...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks