Recent content by Donniwondoe

1. D

Pressure tank and Shallow well pump?

So If I installed my 42 gallon flotech tank after that shallow well pump it wouldn't give me 19 gallons of pressurized water? Or it would be useless if I installed it after my pump? I figured it would give me atleast 4 toilet flushes, maybe enough for 1 load of laundry, or a sink full of dishes...
  2. D

I'm not sure what the duty cycle is. It has a 30/50 pressure switch pre-installed, automatic on/off, and a Guage is on the pump. It is rated for 940 gph @ 0' , with 115 ft headlift @ 0 flow. It is intended for continous flow in residential settings, irrigation, drinking water - not continuous...
  3. D

I have a Drummond 1hp Shallow Well pump w/5 gallon pressure tank and A flotech 42 gallon pressure tank. Do I still need to add all the regular things like pressure relief valve pressure guage and a hose bib on a pressure tank T. Or can I run my shallow well pump straight to the pressure tank and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks