Recent content by DMM8788

1. D

Replacing Moen Posi and Balancing Valves

What could it be then? We never had this problem until we replaced the valves.
  2. D

No unfortunately I do not have any photos. I thought the different plumbers would know how to install. I had one plumber tell me it’s the Moen valves that he would replace them with Koehler Simmons Valves instead. But I am not sure what that would entail
  3. D

Running out of Cold Water in 4 minutes -Moen Posi-Temp Valve

No unfortunately I don’t have a pic of the pipping before it was covered up.
  4. D

We had two showers remodeled and had these valves installed in both. The install was done by two different plumbing companies at different times.
  5. D

They installed two valves: Moen 3360 Commercial Brass Three-function Shower Transfer Valve and Moen Commercial PosiTemp Pressure Balancing Shower Valve
  6. D

Recently remodeled two showers in the house. We used Moen Posi Temp and balancing Valves. Had them professionally installed. From day one we have only had cold water for 4 minutes then it runs out. Water starts out at 71 degrees and within 10 minutes it is 94 degrees set on a cold setting...
  7. D

No only happens in showers. Gas water heater.
  8. D

The two showers new valve systems were installed by two different plumbers. When I contacted Moen about the issue they sent me new cartridges to be installed. We have had the plumber replace them in both showers twice. It’s just really strange we had no issues with the hot & cold water until we...
  9. D

Yes both showers have an issue with losing cold water. One shower it stays colder longer and the goes warm (this shower’s water temp doesn’t increase as much as the main shower water temp once you lose cold water. We do not any any sensor faucets. We did shut off hot water valve to washing...
  10. D

I ran the shower water temp started at 71 degrees. Ran the shower for 15 minutes. I checked the pipes on WH. Cold pipe was room temp I would say. When I went back up to turn off shower the water temp was now 92degrees. It it just on the cold water but temp keeps increasing.
  11. D

Recently had two showers remodeled in house. Purchased Moen Commercial Posi-temp Pressure Balancing Shower valve w stops 1/2 inch sweet c connections & 1/4 turn stops and Moen Shower Brass 3-function shower transfer valve. Once the showers were finished we are having an issue with the waster...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks