Recent content by dkriene

1. D

SST60 Resin

Thanks for the assistance. 1) Yes, I have the domed paddlewheel meter. 2) I do not know the injector type. I will have to look tonight.
  2. D

SST60 Resin

Went ahead and ordered a 1.25 CF system with 5600SXT controller. I think I've got all the settings correct now, but wouldn't mind someone with more knowledge double-checking. Below is how I've currently got it programmed, which I believe should be 6 lbs salt/CF. RC was set based on our standard...
  3. D

SST60 Resin

In the process of purchasing a water softener for our single family residence in Lincoln, NE. Attached photo shows the city water report from 2022 (11.4 gpg). Based on our winter water bills from 2022, we used 1000 CF of water every two months (roughly 125 gal/day). Systems with a Fleck 5600SXT...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks