Recent content by djt511

1. djt511

New Water Softener problem (Fleck 5000 ProFloSXT)

The hardness before the softener is at 50 gpg, would a Filox filter be an ideal solution for my water?
  2. djt511

Hi Ditttohead, I tried to test the water hardness before the softener before the softener and couldn't get it to turn blue, maybe i screwed up i will retry tonight. This water softener was recommended to me by ohiopurewater, I would have purchased the right combination of equipment if that...
  3. djt511

Hello, I recently moved into a home that uses well water and had no water softener as it was removed by the previous owner. After having a water analyst done by ETR labs we decided to purchase the Fleck 5000 ProFloSXT water softener(48000 Grains.) The problem: The water is still hard! 4GPG...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks