Recent content by djay

1. djay

After installing new Grohe thermo cartridge still getting only hot water

Ok will try to check with Grohe again. thanks
  2. djay

When I remove the cartridge I do get water. And it is warm so I am getting both hot and cold water flowing. I do not believe there is any built in stops. But here is a picture of the valve body.
  3. djay

Hi, In my shower I have two grohe shower fixtures. On both of them they started to only put out hot water. I purchased new thermo cartridge and new non return check valves. However after replacing they both still only put out hot water as it seems like they are not mixing the cold water...
  4. djay

Leak in copper drain pipe from toilet

thanks for the info! So even though it continues to leak like a minute after the flush - you don't think it is clogged? What would be the right fix for it? Would I need to separate and solder it or could I add a jb weld to it? thx!
  5. djay

Leak in copper drain pipe from toilet

Hi, I have a back to back toilet setup with a copper drain line that is connected with a double Y connection to the main vertical drain line. I found that there is a leak along the horizonal pipe at the 90 degree elbow from the toilet A as it heads to the double Y connection. Upon the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks