Recent content by DIYVee

1. DIYVee

Garden Tub Spout Pipe Too Short

Nice job, looks great! And thank you for all of the information. Definitely a few of us in this situation. I have to do a double take, every time I see a picture of someone's jetted tub, Chateau gold spout, and acrylic knobs, as the picture looks like I took it of my tub. Couple questions...
  2. DIYVee

Unfortunately, no...I have not resolved my spout issue yet. I installed the handles with the adapter kit that you mentioned (pic #1) and I found a metal plating shop to ship my gold spout to, to make it polished nickel, est $150. Did not think about having a metal shop shave off the bottom of...
  3. DIYVee

Almost 3 years too late here, but just found this post. Am hoping someone can help me, as I am in a similar boat. Here is some extraneous dribble that may be helpful to someone and is pertinent to my issue/question...which I will get to, shortly. Sounds like the previous owners (of the OP's...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks