Recent content by DIYmaniac2022

1. DIYmaniac2022

Redid vanity and sink drain, now get sewer gasses and don't understand why

No idea, that's in the wall that I never opened up, but I'll pick up smaller diameter stuff and try again :)
  2. DIYmaniac2022

One more note, this p-trap is the highest p-trap in the house, friend thought maybe my vent is clogged on the roof? I'm not going up there in middle of the winter lol but nothing else in the house is having issues and I feel like this smell was there right after I setup the vanity, but it has...
  3. DIYmaniac2022

I'd like to think I'm not a complete novice, redid multiple bathrooms completely in other homes and never had one issue or leak, but this one has me stumped.. I did NOT touch the plumbing in the wall or vent, simply hacked it off outside of the wall to make it fit for new vanity. I get instant...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks