Recent content by DIYDIYDIY

1. DIYDIYDIY

low hot water pressure after installing new tank

I had previously posted and asked for help as I had a noticable decrease in hot water pressure / flow, etc. after installing a brand new 50 gal propane hot water tank. The tank came with two short 6" dielectric connecting nipples that were lined with a blue plastic material in the inside. It...
  2. DIYDIYDIY

Low Hot Water Pressure - new tank - dielectric

additional info from original writer - heat traps and 12 year warranty I am the original writer. I do appreciate all of the replies. With my tank the heat traps are very simple thin rubber type washers that are cut with diaganol flaps that "open up" when water flows thru them. I don't...
  3. DIYDIYDIY

I am the original writer. My valve is in good shape and clear (ball type), and I used rigid copper - nothing flexible. I appreciate the responses - in one of the responses, the phrase "tour w/h" is used - what does that phrase / initials refer to?
  4. DIYDIYDIY

I just installed a brand new hot water tank in my home that was built 10 years ago - it has standard copper plumbing throughout the house. My old original tank was working OK, but because it was 10 years old, and could begin to have problems, I decided to replace it now so I could special...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks