Recent content by derotam

1. D

Insufficient hot water with conflicting data

I never really figured out what the issue was. Dip tube was fine. I replaced both elements and that didn't change anything. My only assumption is that the thermostat had some kind of issue where it wasn't always turning on the elements at the right times and I never was able to catch it in...
  2. D

The problem I have with all that is how do I prove it, and/or someone give me the theory as to how the element could be so bad even though it is ohm-ing out correctly. This unit has an electronic thermostat that I can't find anywhere to even think about replacing. It is commanding power to the...
  3. D

Ok so yes the subject seems simple but all my testing is contradictory. I need a good story for my wife so she and I can stay happy. Haha. My water heater is an electric Whirlpool ES50R9-55 100. This morning My wife and son were taking a shower(not long) and they ran out of hot water, and it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks