Recent content by Denise Flinchbaugh

1. Denise Flinchbaugh

Brown Water after Well Power Reset

Yes definitely cannot complain. And it is a shame if we can't get the same quality products - a pet peeve of mine - like my water heater is still original from when I built the house - I do the maintenance but it is still going strong. Know folks with new homes whose water heater is going on...
  2. Denise Flinchbaugh

And I now know - yes it was a coincidence - it just tripped again. I was getting ready to flush the pressure tank when I went upstairs to let everyone know not to use water. I noticed water from faucet was running clear so said hmmm Cary said just flush the lines and it will probably clear up...
  3. Denise Flinchbaugh

Thank you for your response, Cary. You all sure know better than I and it probably was coincidence - as soon as water stopped my first thought was circuit tripped or line broke and I was down at the pressure tank in seconds. Then did the reset. And yes, I am thinking that I am starting to see...
  4. Denise Flinchbaugh

Thank you so much for your speedy reply. I will do that right now.
  5. Denise Flinchbaugh

I am on a deep well - live in Colorado. Suddenly this morning while use tap, water abruptly quit running. I checked power panel and circuit was on. Reset the main power junction box for the well and pressure tank by turning the handle to off then back to on. The water is now running again...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks