Recent content by Dannn

1. Dannn

Toto Drake Hissing

Ah I see, thanks! Do pretty much all of the fill valves for these toilets use the same cap? I doubt I'll be able to just get a cap in my town, but I'll probably be able to get a whole assembly, wondering if I can try taking the cap out of a new assembly and putting it in the existing one to try...
  2. Dannn

Toto Drake Hissing

Yeah it's probably not our water pressure, it's pretty low.
  3. Dannn

Toto Drake Hissing

Hmm, I just took it apart and the valve looked okay, not that I really know what to look for though. I'm going to have to order the part since I won't be able to get it locally. I'm thinking I'll just replace the whole assembly and be done with it rather than trying to figure out exactly what it...
  4. Dannn

Toto Drake Hissing

Thanks! Is there anything I should try before replacing the valve? Would this one work? I'm pretty sure the one I have now isn't adjustable. Korky/TOTO TSU99A.X https://terrylove.com/korky/
  5. Dannn

Toto Drake Hissing

Our Toto Drake has started making a constant hissing sound. When I turn off the supply from the wall it stops. The water level in the tank seems to be higher than it was previously, it's about level with the tube I put the red arrow next to in the picture. Does the fill assembly need to be...
  6. Dannn

Toto Drake bowl level

Hmm, that link doesn't seem work for me. I don't think water is leeching up the tube but I will double check. If it is doing that, could that cause the level in the bowl to drop? It fill up to the proper level and so does the tank, but then the water level in the bowl will drop about a half inch...
  7. Dannn

Toto Drake bowl level

Haha makes sense, I was thinking the level change seemed drastic just for it to not being level. The level is dropping in the bowl, I posted the pics because I wasn't sure if mine was an adjustable model or not.
  8. Dannn

Toto Drake bowl level

Thanks, I will try that. I haven't noticed the fill tube moving at all or missing the tube, who knows though haha.
  9. Dannn

Toto Drake bowl level

Thanks! I did the food coloring in the tank test and it doesn't seem to be leaking into the bowl or anything. I also put a level around the rim and it was pretty level everywhere so idk what's going on lol. I kinda doubt it's something wicking as we haven't put anything other than toilet paper...
  10. Dannn

Toto Drake bowl level

We replaced a toilet when we moved into our house a couple years ago. The toilet we purchased (Toto Drake) was too high for the flange, I read online that you could combine two wax rings into a large one to close the gap and that's what I did. The toilet eventually started rocking/rotating...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks