Recent content by crazyfarmermm

1. crazyfarmermm

Wanting to pump water.

My original plan was to run a 1.25 inch 200 psi line which I was planning on trenching in. I am able to purchase it in 300 foot coils from flyingwplastics at $68.00 per 100 feet, I would honestly like to run a slightly lower psi due to cost, but I feel the added safety may be worth the cash. I...
  2. crazyfarmermm

Wanting to pump water.

So would you suggest a higher PSI setting? Would this be impacted by the size of line I intend to run? Very useful information, thank you. I looked at some information for the cycle stop valve and I can definately understand the purpose of it. So do I need to purchase a pump that can...
  3. crazyfarmermm

Wanting to pump water.

I don't plan on using both tanks at the same time as I would like to rotationally graze the pasture fields, however I don't want to limit myself from being able to do so in the event a need were to arise. Would it be possible to pressurize the system?
  4. crazyfarmermm

Wanting to pump water.

Hello guys, I am looking for a little advice or to find out if I am crazy. I am a farmer who is trying to clean my act up a little, begin rotational grazing, and limit animal access to stream water. This may take some time and will likely be a several step process. I currently have a nice...