Recent content by consequential

1. consequential

Should I replace my water softener?

Thanks all (especially ditttohead)! I setup a Culligan meeting for tomorrow morning to find out what they charge to set me up with a higher level unit (I'd imagine better than Sears). They said the rentals range from 25-45 ish per month or I could do payments to own one. The machines run from...
  2. consequential

Thanks for the reply, do you have any suggestions on specific models? for 800-1200? Thanks!
  3. consequential

Hi all, I currently have a General Ionics IQ-0820PB and I believe it could be as old as 20 years. I have no reason to believe this unit isn't working correctly however, I was wondering if the technology has improved so much over the years that it would make sense to replace it (since I have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks