Recent content by Codeguy

1. Codeguy

Solenoid Partially Working

Ok, additional information. The value in question has more than one wire in its circuit. This is due to the connected SMRT-Y Soil Moisture Sensor. I double checked and it appears to be wired the correct way. Could it be that the sensor has crapped out? If so, would that make only a single...
  2. Codeguy

Thanks for the input! The solenoid is a model SRKCP/CPF. The resistance of all the solenoids is about the same in the high 30's. I hooked up my voltmeter, enabled the zone and it goes from almost nothing to 25/28 and then within a couple of second down to 3 or so. Way lower than 18. :( I...
  3. Codeguy

Sorry if this was covered in another post, but I wasn't able to find what I need. Problem - valve does not open when instructed to by the controller. Equipment Rain bird valve/solenoid Installed around 2017 Things I've done 1) Manually rotating the solenoid counter-clockwise will open the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks