Recent content by Cliff P

1. Cliff P

Repipe with PEX questions

I am just thinking about going with 1 " trunk line with 3/4 " feeders to water stops and shower valves. Those 1/2" fittings i d looks mighty small.
  2. Cliff P

Of all the PEX brass crimp fittings,,,,,,,which ones have the thickest wall?
  3. Cliff P

Thanks for that info bud. Everything sounds good except about the mice.lol....I kind of figured that too. What if I ran tubing thru a larger pipe at the top plates. All the tubing will be hung off of rafters then looping down .. Maybe that would help in attic. How long has this ep stuff been out?
  4. Cliff P

Hello , As of last week I shut my water off at the well. Found leak (Copper in slab) I was suspecting sooner or later. I plumbed it in back in 84. I would like to put in PEX but not sure which one or type fittings. I am leaning toward Uponor ep in the attic. Just need some push.Any help...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks