Recent content by Chris E

1. Chris E

Pressure Tank prevents Cut-off Switch when well runs dry

I see, thank you! Is it the same with the Pumpsaver, or do you know?
  2. Chris E

My bad, I was thinking of the Cycle Sensor! How long before it shuts off when the amperage drops?
  3. Chris E

This very close to my house situation, 1/2hp jet pump, well runs dry, doesn't trip the low pressure switch till the line has blown off. Currently have been carefully managing how long the pump can stay on, would really like to automate that! With a Cycle Stop, does it need to be set to 000 and...
  4. Chris E

Bath reno, redo drain/vent - advice please?

Great! That is how I wanted to interpret it, but didn't want to be massaging a more convenient plan to fit the code requirements. Now to make sure all connections are compliant...for someone in the trade I know this becomes 2nd nature in a way, but it sure feels like wading thru molasses for...
  5. Chris E

I never would have thought the toilet needed the other fixtures to flow to clean the line, but considering some of the leaps of logic other people have tried to push on me, not surprised. have been dealing with structural and leveling - learning way more than I intended just to get a masterbath...
  6. Chris E

Thanks very much! that does make more sense. Would the toilet be considered to be downstream of the other fixtures?
  7. Chris E

Hello all, I've removed much of a previous homeowner installed bath, toilet and main drain staying, want to be sure I get the new install done correctly hoping for advice from you folks! There is a vent to outside in the outside wall, is there a way to use it, or no? I show the drain on the...