Recent content by Chris c

1. Chris c

Help! Toilet makes weird noise every 3-15 seconds after hours of not being flushed

I'll gladly email the video I took in which you can hear this noise, if anyone thinks they can diagnose the problem!
  2. Chris c

Help! Toilet makes weird noise every 3-15 seconds after hours of not being flushed

Doesn't happen after using a bunch of water. I'm Gone throughout the day, and when I come home i hear it making this noise after hours of not being used. The tank water level is normal - I've played with the flapper and it doesn't help. More background: Moved in 3 months ago. About a month...
  3. Chris c

Never mind, video didn't load. If anyone is willing to help diagnose the problem, I can email the video so you can hear the sound.
  4. Chris c

I don't know how to describe the sound...sounds like a groan, 'fart', etc... doesn't sound like running water or 'hissing'. And it only happens after hours of not being fluahed. The water isn't gurgling, nor does anything look weird with the tank of anything in the tank. If I flush, everything...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks