Recent content by Chevyguy

1. Chevyguy

Apartment Maint won't fix running Mansfield toilet. Replaced everything twice, still runs. HELP!

Yes that would work. I use green food coloring. Clayton
  2. Chevyguy

Apartment Maint won't fix running Mansfield toilet. Replaced everything twice, still runs. HELP!

Because this toilet is in an apartment that he is renting and the management can't figure out how to repair it, and won't replace it. I just put a Korky rebuild kit in the 20 year old A.S. Colony 1.6 gpf toilet that is in my apartment. it flushes great now. I only call maintenance when my...
  3. Chevyguy

Just curious if you ever fixed your toilet. I'ed pull the tank and put a Korky Flush Valve with a flapper in it and be done with that crappy Mansfield valve. Clayton
  4. Chevyguy

American Standard Cadet 3 w/ Cracks

If after a total inspection those were the only cracks, and I got the Cadet at a real bargain price I would try using some Loctite 2-part Marine epoxy to seal over them. I've had really good luck using this epoxy, it works. Afterwards you won't see the cracks anyway. I know this is an old thread...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks