Recent content by cartman13

1. cartman13

Testing Fleck 7000 flow meter advice?

Hi Gary, Thanks for the input but I think i'm missing something. This process doesn't seem to produce any different results (still not countdown and still no indication water is flowing) with water running. I guess i'm confused if this is supposed to indicate the meter cord and sensor is...
  2. cartman13

Really appreciate the help. Too bad they don't have a way to check the cable with a multimeter. The program is set to t1.0 for the flow meter. Oddly it doesn't have the t1.2 option that I see mentioned elsewhere. It's also set to use meter delayed cycle and shows the gallons left that never...
  3. cartman13

Thanks, I tried this with a bike spoke magnet and with a stronger rare earth magnet. None seemed to register. Everything else works fine. When I feel the water turning hard and I manually set it to regenerate overnight it cycles and we have soft water again in the morning...
  4. cartman13

Hi, I have a Fleck 7000 head about 1 year old. It's no longer registering flow which I gather either means it's a stuck turbine, bad cord, or bad circuit board. I was wondering if the gurus here might have advice on how to isolate which is causing the issue w/o disconnecting the plumbing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks