Recent content by Cain2k

1. Cain2k

Strange shower temp change

I tightened the filters (now that I know they aren’t stops), adjusted the temperature per the Grohe manual, and it’s working. Thanks for help.
  2. Cain2k

Thanks for the reply. I’ll try to take pictures today once I can shut-off the main again w/o protest from the family. I probably got confused about the stops from looking at another Grohe valve diagram before I found the one you are referencing. I assumed they had the same function, but...
  3. Cain2k

I have a Grotherm 3000 valve (34909) in a shower that was installed many years ago. A little while ago, it started only putting out hot water. After a little research, it seemed like the cartridge was the most likely candidate. When I opened it up and tried to turn off the supply locally using...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks