Recent content by cabootle

1. cabootle

Sprinkler zone lost pressure and now triggers backflow preventer?

Before the meter. City had to come out, dig up the road, and cut the main pipe where they discovered there was some liner on the main that wasn’t supposed to be there. The liner would lift back where the branch to my home is, and so the pressure was there, but the liner would restrict any...
  2. cabootle

Thank you for your reply WorthFlorida! It turns out that the strange backflow preventer behavior was a good indication for a flow problem from the city. It turns out that my home had the correct pressure from the city (hence me being confused that it seemed like pressure was good everywhere...
  3. cabootle

Hello, I have been driving myself crazy trying to figure this one out the last couple of days, and I am hoping someone here might have some advice before I call a professional. I have a relatively small lawn (~800 sq ft) with about 12 pop up sprinklers, and two days ago I moved a sprinkler head...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks