Recent content by CableSCES

1. CableSCES

Need help deciding Saltless vs Salt (with research)

You are awesome! So glad I posted here!
  2. CableSCES

Thanks for your reply dittto! I was hoping to get your input! Your response makes a lot of sense. I'd love to read some of the articles you've written on this, are they available online? Also, could I follow up on one question: The claim that adding a salt softener will cause leaking in my...
  3. CableSCES

MY RESEARCH: Every time I tried learning about this stuff, filtration and softening, the first things that pop up are companies trying to sell you something. I did find out that some municipalities are banning salt-based systems due to the backwash buildup in the municipal water supply which...
  4. CableSCES

Hi Water Experts! I've been lurking here for the past couple weeks while doing research for the purchase of my home water filter and softener/conditioner system. I have 3 questions at the bottom, if you want to skip my whole intro. But here's a little background and research. ==== I'm a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks