Recent content by Cabinman

1. C

Bremer check valve

The t'd off portion goes to the cabin where the pump and tank are located. This pipe is 1 1/4" black well pipe. The actual well itseft is 2". I tried to drive a new well using 1 1/4" point and pipe but only made it 20' before giving up. We hand drove it to 15' then hammered on it with a...
  2. C

Bremer check valve

I guess I'm not explaining it too well. It has an actual tee instead of a pitless adapter. I'm not talking about the t'd off portion though. The part that I'm calling the stand pipe is the pipe that sticks out of the ground outside. This is the pipe I dropped the plumb bob down. If I put water...
  3. C

Bremer check valve

The well T's off about 4' underground to go to the cabin where the well pump and tank are located.. I was calling the the pipe that continues out of the ground outside the stand pipe. stand pipe l l...
  4. C

Bremer check valve

Nevermind Nevermind, I think I know what you are saying. I don't think there is a hole in the casing 'cause the stand pipe will fill with water and stay there. Also, when I install a pitcher pump, it kicks back hard with very little water coming out. We'll probably install a drop pipe for...
  5. C

Bremer check valve

Thanks Thanks, but what do you mean by opting for a hole in the casing?
  6. C

Bremer check valve

Hello, first post. I have a small cabin in Iosco county, Michigan that is having some well trouble. The well is 2" galvanized pipe and was measuered with a plumb bob to be 40' deep. We pretty much can't get water out of it anymore. This water level is only about 6 feet down from ground level and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks