Recent content by Buzzaro

1. Buzzaro

Irrigation system design help

Hi, I am trying to figure out the best way to put together an irrigation system. Maybe I am trying to do too much or approaching it wrong. I made a quick sketch to illustrate the basic property layout. There is around 50' of elevation change from the top of the property to the bottom with an...
  2. Buzzaro

Pentek Intellidrive Issue-Water from pressure relief

Update: Got a new transducer and everything is back to normal and functioning as it should.
  3. Buzzaro

The VFD controlled system from the storage tank to the pressure tank/house.
  4. Buzzaro

Thanks. I am going to try replacing the transducer for now. I had a well guy out today that said the same thing you did, transducer or drive. He was leaning towards the transducer because it otherwise seems to be functioning as it should. We pulled the transducer off and the port was...
  5. Buzzaro

Sorry, I'm sure I left out a bunch of details. The system is a well that fills a storage tank that is controlled by a float switch in the tank. Then the VFD controls a second pump that's in the storage tank which supplies the pressure tank/house. This setup is pretty common out here where...
  6. Buzzaro

Hey everyone, I just moved into a new (to me) home that's got a Pentek Intellidrive system. It's a 15gpm well that pumps into a 2500 gallon storage tank and the house is supplied from that with the pressure tank in the garage. The issue I'm having is that water sprays out of the pressure...
  7. Buzzaro

Pump pressure question/troubleshooting

Oh ok, got it. No the water level doesn't change. It's only in around 30" of water and doesn't fluctuate, it will come up a foot or two in the winter but it's about as low as it gets. I'll remove the blowoff and see if it builds over 85.
  8. Buzzaro

I'm not sure what you mean, the pump hasn't moved. I do know that whether I'm running a sprinkler though a hose at an area with only around 10-15' of total lift vs running a sprinkler through a hose at an area with 20-25' of total lift (from the surface of the creek) the results are roughly the...
  9. Buzzaro

The pump is in the 6” PVC with a torque arrestor just above the pipe connection to the pump that holds it roughly centered. Then the 6” PVC is laying at about a 45 going into the creek. The discharge then comes out of the well seal, which is really just there to hold the discharge pipe and...
  10. Buzzaro

Cool thanks. I did rinse out the disc filter, which really didn’t seem all that dirty, and it didn’t make a difference. I guess the pump just isn’t meeting it’s spec. It makes the claim of 207’ head, but it’s really only making around 120’ or so. 45 psi with one hose sprinkler and drops to 40...
  11. Buzzaro

I pulled the pump to see if appeared to be clogged. To me it doesn’t but maybe I didn’t dig far enough into it? Anyway here’s a couple pics of the screen on the pump and the best I could get of the first stage intake.
  12. Buzzaro

What kind of strainer should I have on there? Currently I've got a screen that's about 1/4" that keeps sticks and leaves out of the 6" pipe, then it's got the 4" induction pipe around the motor, then it's got the stock screen on the intake of the pump itself. The pipe is also turned up at the...
  13. Buzzaro

I did open it up and take a look. It didn't appear to be that bad but I don't have the experience to know what a full disc filter element looks like. I'll pull it out today, actually clean it, and see if that makes any difference.
  14. Buzzaro

Hey Guys, So I posted a few weeks ago about choosing a submersible pump for an irrigation system that will pull from a creek. I got it set up and running and it worked great at first. Now though it won't maintain the same pressure as when it first got going. I've got a CSV125-3 on there at...
  15. Buzzaro

Recommend me a pump

I think I ordered a CSV from you already. Your original recommendation, which was based on a pump I incorrectly chose, was the CSV125-3. Will this valve still work with the setup I'm now looking at or will I need the smaller CSV125-1 or CSV1A? I did see that Hallmark pump and also...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks