Recent content by Bud Bottle

1. Bud Bottle

14" Rough-In Toilet Choices

Yeah, I don't want to use a 12" bowl. That is what they installed, and it looks ridiculous how far from the wall it is. I am not concerned with leg room at all, I simply want the toilet tank to be close to the wall. What would you say is the best bang for the buck? 1) Order a Vespin +...
  2. Bud Bottle

Anyone know what the cheapest Toto model that ultilizes the unifit adaptor is? I guess the same question is cheapest Toto that fits 14" rough in
  3. Bud Bottle

It is a Glacier Bay 1.28 high efficiency. Even if I was able to get the larger tank, I still think the toilet gotta go. It just seems cheap and small.
  4. Bud Bottle

14 in. Rough In Options I just had our upstairs (main) bathroom remodled. Everything looks great, except for the little baby toilet that looks like it is sitting in the middle of the room. Apparently I have 14 in rough in, and the guys that did the bathroom just slapped a 12 inch, cheapest...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks