Recent content by BSA_Bob

1. BSA_Bob

Nuvo H2-0..eliminates Salt water softening process

[B]I saw A search and just forget i even asked. thanks bob s why can't we delete mistakes on this forum??:mad:
  2. BSA_Bob

what is this?

New pc can't send pis as yet. i found out what it was anyway ,
  3. BSA_Bob

what is this?

pipe flange) iin my yard.....never encoutered this type before
  4. BSA_Bob

Is Roto Rooter Ripping Us Off?

This fella sounds like he has been around the block on cleaning sewers. As i have!!i helped my dad many many years as did my brother in"best way sewer" a business built by my father. He has since died the business sold my older brother and i retired. These crooks that charge $500.00 to look in...
  5. BSA_Bob

Can anyone show me a diagram of a "crossover" line for quik hot?

I have decided on a 3 or 4 gallon ,heater just under the floor beneath the k. sink. Can you suggest any national preferred brands to me jim. If they don't let this note go thru Please email me at scharpr175@ymail.com thank you/ bob
  6. BSA_Bob

Hi jim Would you elaborate on the model you have, brand ,etc and where i can get one. Ithink it will serve me and her well thanks jim bob s ps my pc has been down a long time ......reason for not returning your reply
  7. BSA_Bob

Thank you all for the help.believe me i hadn't realized how much knowledge i had forgotten being a plumber.I am now thinking on a instant hot. / tankless water heater mounted in the basement under the k/s. This is the only thing on the far end of the house[from the water heater]---that she...
  8. BSA_Bob

Thank you jadnausha..Ill make a copy of this to read awhile and think about. s they say old plumbers never die they just fade away .....or was that indians anyway thank you for the help This job will refresh the "plumber in me" bob s
  9. BSA_Bob

Please ignore the 6 gallon thread i posted below. I couldn't find how to delete it, This is my preferred thread. I am an "ole retired journeyman plumber". I need someone to post a diagram of a "crossover" installation to get quick hot water. and what parts i need to install. i don't want a...
  10. BSA_Bob

6 gallon tank?Isthis enough

I am trying to find a slightly used or new tank to put at point of use.under our kitchen sink in basement. Do you know where i can find one for under $250.00--or this the going price for them. She wastes water a ton! running off a 120 feet of pipe +cold water, each day. to get hot water.Any...
  11. BSA_Bob

main 1/4" copper line done ice-maker

question on attached factory waterline Thank you hotbacon,your answer is greatfully appreciated. And as far as posting two threads.....this question was a second problem to the first, and in some forums its against the rules to start a more than one thread in a post. So therefore two posts to...
  12. BSA_Bob

main 1/4" copper line done ice-maker

On the of the frig; theres a factory installed plastic line and wire clips that hold it at each end on the "frigge itself, What can i replace this approx;4' line with, Is there specilal fittings for this job?????????
  13. BSA_Bob

Ice- line[ have plastic]its old!!

OK--I'm all installed with small copper line, downstairs, Have plastic small line. i'm abit unsure of. It has a factory installed 1/4" plastic -approx; 4 ' long , that runs from a box of some sort, over and hooks directly to the ice-maker.IT looks to be a push on fit,--- as it has a wire clamp...
  14. BSA_Bob

Ice- line[ have plastic]its old!!

I flooded my kitchen this year and the ins covered the water damage it caused. I got to looking at the frig[ ice[maker line in the basement its yellowing[age],And it lays acrossed a heat supply branch [ galvanized]ITs quite a long small plastic line. I am a retired plumber 23 years,i just...
  15. BSA_Bob

Sewer Backup

I as a sewer cleaner in my dads business a lot of years, don't get caught up in the valve you'er talking about it will be plugged before you get it installed. Thats what i think of a phoney idea[another money grab] like this save your 7 grand and get a good reputable sewer cleaner to come out...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks