Recent content by bryankloos

1. bryankloos

Laundry Room. Sink and Washing machine on adjacent walls with stack at corner

Here is a diagram of the drain. Both legs are about 4 feet long. The WM drain will be 24" above the p-trap. I'll draw up the vents and post in a bit. Thanks All. http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss314/bryankloos/Drain.jpg
  2. bryankloos

Ouch... You guys are tough! Truth of the matter is I purchased this home about 3 years ago, and it had been renovated by the prior-prior homeowner. We had a freeze-free spigot blow its anti-suction valve last summer and the resulting flood (which happened while I was on a weeks vacation...)...
  3. bryankloos

If thats the case, I guess I need two seperate ties into the 4" stack? That said, should I use wye's or sanitary tee's at the 4x4x2 location?
  4. bryankloos

I need to tie into the stack lower, as the current drain is too high for the laundry box. As the stack is about 6 inches from the corner wall, I thought it would be easier to tie both 2" drains together horizontally before dumping into the 4" stack, at a new 4x4x2 wye, which would be mounted a...
  5. bryankloos

Did I say I was from MA???? They dont let us do electrical here either;) Shhhhhhh..... The vent was from the prior washing machine drain which was in unfinished space.
  6. bryankloos

Hey Guys, I currently have a 4" soil stack running vertically from the 1st floor to the basement floor near the corner wall of the laundry room I am building. I want to plumb a sink and washing machine, both about 5 feet out from the corner of the room where the current 4" soil stack is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks