Recent content by brkshr

1. brkshr

Well pump problems. Need help diagnosing.

Hey guys, A little late on my update here. We did work on it 2 days after my last post. Everything went great! My dad made a 22' tall vertical boom. It had an old wheel at the top, to use as a pulley and a hand crank on the back side to lift and lower the pipe. He made a pinch plate to...
  2. brkshr

I had my uncle who is (or was) a certified electrician come over and double check my readings. He confirmed that there's either a break in the wiring or the motor is done for. On another note. It looks like we're going to be doing this ourselves. My dad is currently welding up a tall boom...
  3. brkshr

Thanks for the advice. I'm checking the meter using this symbol Ω at 200 and nothing comes back between red/yellow, etc. It's looking like it's going to be troublesome to find the parts I need. So I have some calls into a few different places right now for them to do it. No one is calling me...
  4. brkshr

Thanks. I will have my uncle (electrician) come out and check this for me. I'm pretty sure I was doing it right, but I forget exactly what the display read as right now.
  5. brkshr

Hey guys, I'm new here. Google has a lot of good info from you guys. So I figured I would ask some questions. A couple days ago my well pump quit. It's a 3 wire 1hp. The pressure control switch (with low pressure cutoff) works fine. When I tried to manually start the pump again (low...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks