Recent content by britmosh

1. britmosh

European panel radiator maintenance

Hi Dana, I haven't verified the system pressure, but there is another radiator (same model) on the third floor that works without any issues so I am hoping that pressure is not the problem. When I last tried to bleed the radiator it did make a very brief hiss, but then quieted to an almost...
  2. britmosh

Hi Dana, Thanks so much for your response. Based on the info you sent, my radiator does seem to have a thermostatic valve. There was a small cap on the valve, which I removed to take the photo. The cap didn't seem to be a real knob, more of a sham covering (see photos). It didn't really seem to...
  3. britmosh

Hi all, I am a renter in an apartment where there are panel radiators made by the Belgian company Radson. My apartment has two radiators. One is working - it is nice and toasty. The second radiator is warm on the right-hand side (where the water enters the radiator) but not throughout the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks