Recent content by Brian C Richer

1. Brian C Richer

Wet Vent for 3 piece under slab

Hi Terry Thanks for this. I will get the insulation around those pipes
  2. Brian C Richer

Hi Terry I uploaded a photo in the thread. The clean out is there just to keep it closer to the wall. We are renovating a large garage into a studio- it will all be open so there will be easy access to the clean out. Does it matter the length?
  3. Brian C Richer

Hey Jeff Is this clear? Sorry about the bad photo, Just moving the vent and lav drain over to the other side of WC. Then go up through the roof
  4. Brian C Richer

Hi Jeff I will be moving the lav / wet vent over to the other side on the WC once framing is done- 28 inches. This will keep the WC at the end of the line This should still work ?
  5. Brian C Richer

Hi Jeff So I dont have to tie the shower into the lav/wet vent then into the 4inch sewer pipe. The shower can go directly in into the 4inch?
  6. Brian C Richer

Hi Terry Would this work for wet venting a 3 piece. The end is a clean out
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks