Recent content by Brad126

1. Brad126

No Hot Water - Only One Supply

When I shut the cold valve at this fixture, when the handle was set to cold (single handle faucet), no water flowed whatsoever. When handle set to got, room temp water flowed. Keeping in mind that at times, and it's gotten worse over time, SOME hot water will flow, but will quickly subside back...
  2. Brad126

I'll definitely try this. What would a cross-connection behind the wall mean? Forgive my ignorance, I'm pretty handy but this is well above my understanding. I always pictured one main hot pipe coming into house, and then splitting off to all the various valves at all fixtures. Could a cold line...
  3. Brad126

Thanks for the thorough reply! Let me see if I can shed some light to your questions: I bought the house about a year and a half ago, and this issue seemed to arise slowly but surely after purchase, with no changes or renovations to the plumbing system or heater. House is a single family...
  4. Brad126

Hi All. This is my last ditch effort to find a clue before calling in a plumber. We have a very odd issue that’s been happening for months, where only our kitchen faucet will not produce hot water, or when it does, it’s more warm, and for a very short period of time, perhaps a minute at most...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks