Recent content by Bob Barrows

1. B

Tap water too hot?

The plumber came tonight and dismantled, cleaned and reassembled the flow/check valve. I should be able to tell tomorrow whether this made a difference.
  2. B

Tap water too hot?

I can't tell but I've been trying to fit your terms to the objects in the picture ... how'd I do? I don't know if I can answer this since I'm not sure how to tell if the aquastat is calling for heat or not. The plumber called back and sounded as if he was dismissing my concerns ("those...
  3. B

Tap water too hot?

I've got a call into the plumber, but figured I'd finish this discussion anyways. Here goes with more pictures:
  4. B

Tap water too hot?

OK, sorry for the confusion.
  5. B

Tap water too hot?

U-u-u-u-m ... errr ... good question? :confused: So are you saying the the 30 degree differential is unusual? I guess I need to call the plumber back Mon., eh? :(
  6. B

Tap water too hot?

Thanks for the reply. Well, I'm a little confused by this question. Maybe I used the incorrect term for this water heater? The plumber also called it an "indirect water heater". Is that different from a "tankless" heater? Frankly, I was a little puzzled by the term "tankless", since this thing...
  7. B

Tap water too hot?

Hi everyone. I just had a Superstor tankless water heater installed yesterday. It's Sat. so i cannot contact the installer, therefore I came here. I told the plumber who was installing the deater that the tap water had always seemed to be too hot with the old water heater and that adjusting...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks