Recent content by BlondeInDisguise

1. BlondeInDisguise

Limit Switches - please help me understand this

It's okay, no hard feelings. I don't mind poking fun typically... Perhaps I jumped the gun on being upset by your comment, but since it came immediately following my question, it seemed like it could be pointing in the direction of an insult. Since you are saying it wasn't, and I am incorrect...
  2. BlondeInDisguise

and for the record I own and know how to operate a multi-meter.
  3. BlondeInDisguise

I don't know why you think I don't want to pay someone, b/c if you notice I am paying someone to come out tomorrow, so that's not true. However, you are correct that IF I can fix something myself, I will hang onto my hard earned money, which I don't have an endless supply of, and that applies...
  4. BlondeInDisguise

Yes, I understand that but I don't know how to interpret it. Can you be more specific?
  5. BlondeInDisguise

I see my model -0453*B*X - but not sure what the chart is telling me. Can anyone please explain this ?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks