Recent content by billtell

1. billtell

Costco Water Ridge Dual Flush Toilet Review & pictures

Water Ridge High-Efficiency Dual Flush Model 533515 - COSTCO I have two of these toilets and they work extremely well. The poo button (bigger flush) is unnecessary for poo 99% of the time. Maybe we have small poos :) The information by some people on another blog on this site is patently...
  2. billtell

Water Ridge High-Efficiency Dual Flush Model 533515 - COSTCO Water Ridge High-Efficiency Dual Flush Model 533515 - COSTCO Edit Blog Entry I have two of these toilets and they work extremely well. The poo button (bigger flush) is unnecessary for poo 99% of the time. Maybe we have small...
  3. billtell

Water Ridge High-Efficiency Toilets with Dual Flush MODEL NUMBER 53315 I have two of these toilets and they work extremely well. The poo button (bigger flush) is unnecessary for poo 99% of the time. Maybe we have small poos:) The information by some people on this blog is patently false. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks