Recent content by Beanstalk

1. Beanstalk

Submersible pump recommendations

Thanks again. I was reading more about the Flotec link I lasted above. It says Designed For Wells 20’ - 150’ In Depth Pumps up to 1164 GPH @ 100’ Depth - (40 PSI) As my well is 800 ft with static water at 40 ft. I am planning to have the pump set at atleast 200ft. Can I still drop this pump to...
  2. Beanstalk

Thank a lot for your response. I looked at those 2 pumps and they seem to be expensive (above $1,200). Is there any reason to choose those specific pumps or do you think there are other options in the range of $600 to $800. I came across this flotec pump. any thoughts on this ...
  3. Beanstalk

I have a newly drilled well and looking for recommendations on pump as my driller isn’t responding since 2 months. Planning to do it myself along with a licensed electrician. This well will be used for basic irrigation and few large greenhouses. Well depth: 800 ft Yield: 35 gpm Static water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks