Recent content by bally

1. B

Cut-in / Cut-out points WAAAAY apart

I took Pumpman's advice and installed a new 30/50 switch. It works perfectly right out of the box. Smooth, constant pressure once again. :) I can't believe I spent all that time screwing around with a bad switch.
  2. B

As I said, the little screw doesn't come into play here, since it isn't even touching the tension spring. If I were to tighten it, that would only increase the difference in the in/out points, right? As for the bladder tank pressure, I set it to 28 lbs., or 2 lbs less than the cut-in point I...
  3. B

This is a very useful forum indeed. I know very little about plumbing, or even specifics about what is in my basement. I have a well with an in line pressure pump. My problem is with the pressure pump switch. I can't seem to get the cut-in/out points set to a reasonable range. 30-50 would...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks