Recent content by AtomicSquirrel

1. AtomicSquirrel

Well water. Request some design help please

The house is almost 4000sf. We are only two living here now but for resale should be go for a 4 person size? Less frequent backwashes?
  2. AtomicSquirrel

thank you for all your help, I will run the test. resin tank height maybe little taller like 49 or 50", not including valve and diameter is 10". 32" /3.14
  3. AtomicSquirrel

Thanks for replying. No sulfur smell or other from the water. I can gladly order another lab test but I think I have all the info from the last test. Hardness is 26gpg, PH is 6.95, Iron is 0.51 mg/l, manganese is 0.21 mg/l. Existing softener is a old Culligan Gold series 01017131 Softminder...
  4. AtomicSquirrel

I checked with my local municipality for my housing plans , they told me they are legally allowed to throw them away after 10 years. Lady when to check the file room and sure enough they were purged. maybe tomorrow I can check with someone at the state level.
  5. AtomicSquirrel

First I’d like to thank everyone who posts help to this board. I enjoy reading through and gathering as much information as possible. I’m in need of some design help to condition my well water here in my Hunterdon county NJ home. The home and well were constructed back around 1993...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks